Here’s what you can expect at the Blue Ox.
1. Respect. It takes a lot of courage to step foot into a new gym for the first time. We’re happy you came to visit and respect you for that. Fitness isn’t easy. It’s a lot of hard work, but we are here to help.
2. No judgement zone. Athletes come in all shapes, sizes, and abilities. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. Blue Ox is a no judgement zone. Everyone is welcome here.
3. To work hard. You are going to get a great workout each time you visit Blue Ox. You are going to be challenged, and all your hard work will pay off.
4. Success. You can expect to find success a
t Blue Ox. Whether it’s getting your very first pull-up, dropping minutes off of your 5k PR, or losing 10 pounds, you will find those successes and more at Blue Ox.
5. Community. You will meet new people, and make lots of new friends you might not have otherwise made. You will find a whole new community that accepts you and celebrates you for who you are.